Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saving the date.....

I got too tired to write any more and then I got busy.  But I'm back for now.  I have been working on a few posts for the blog. but am not ready to get them up.  I just finished the first 2 post cards that I am making as Save the Date cards.  I will me doing most of the work for the wedding, from the dress to the invites and everything in between. I will share all my ideas as I go. and try to give credit where it is do.

 I used my Print Artist program to make the background. the I started layering pictures that I found at http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com .  I had to do a lot of edge cutting so that you could see the background through.  They have some great graphics, I will be using them in other post cards.
Now that mustaches are all the rage, and being a bit steampunkish, I have to do this on, monocle and all.  I have to thank a friends daughter Brizzy, for always saying this. "I mustache u a question...but I'll shave it for later."  So be sure to Shave the Date.
Most of the images were in the Print Artist, I did get the eye and the double blade razor for the net.  The razor is from an old Gillette advertisement.


Off to get 2 more done before bed.  Busy day with a family reunion and a Birthday bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment